The DeckLink Duo 2 Mini offers flexible format and system support, letting you work with popular compressed video formats such as ProRes, AVCHD, XDCAM, and DNxHD, as well as up to 12-bit uncompressed video. When working with uncompressed video, all images are pixel-for-pixel identical to the source, without any generational loss. This lets you get sharper keying with green screens, cleaner compositions, superior color correction, and more. Support for common file formats provides ready-to-edit files for use in popular editing, effects, and design software applications. The DeckLink Duo 2 Mini is compatible with macOS, Windows, and Linux-based workstations. Drivers and utility software are included on an SD card for the supported platforms.
- Key Features
- PCIe capture/playback card compatible with macOS, Windows, and Linux-based workstations and servers
- Up to 1080p60 capture/playback
- 8-/10-bit 4:2:2 in all modes up to 1080p30
- 12-bit 4:4:4 up to 1080p30 in playback mode
- HD to SD down conversion
- SD to HD up conversion
- Hardware cross conversion between 720p and 1080p on playback
- Rec. 601 and Rec. 709 color space
- BNC reference input
- Blackburst and tri-sync
- Supports 16 channels of embedded 24-bit 48 kHz SDI audio in HD and SD resolutions
- Software Applications Supported
- Supports major software applications such as DaVinci Resolve, Fusion, Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere Pro CC, Avid Media Composer, Adobe After Effects CC, Avid Pro Tools, Steinberg Cubase, Steinberg Nuendo, and Adobe Photoshop CC.
Other supported applications include The Foundry Nuke, Grass Valley EDIUS, Sony Catalyst Production Suite, Tools On Air Just: Play/Live/In, Softron MovieRecorder/MReplay, Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder, Telestream Wirecast, Livestream Producer, Resolume Arena, Magix Vegas Pro/Movie Edit Pro Premium, Corel VideoStudio Pro, CyberLink PowerDirector, Vidblaster X/Studio /Broadcast, Uniplay One/CG, CasparCG Server, Magicsoft CG, Xsplit Broadcaster, Imagine Communications Velocity/InfoCaster, DevTek Easy Media Suite, Metus Ingest, Boinx Software MimoLive, Cinegy Capture Pro, vMix Live, Renewed Vision ProPresenter, Ventuz Director, Class X Liveboard/Coral CG, Glookast Capturer, Open Broadcaster Software Studio, and Nautilus NEMO3D.