Železničná 23, 82107 Bratislava
Telefón: +421 2 455 254 71
When streaming UDP or RTP, the streams can be captured with dedicated hardware:
- Tandberg TT1260
- Tandberg RX1290
- Ericsson RX8200
- Amino A140
We are also providing a receiver software that can decode and output to a Decklink or Intensity card.
MagicSoft Streamer supports up to 4 video inputs using Decklink, Intensity, AJA or Corvid cards and devices.
The input can be set either analog or digital depending on the capabilities of the card.
There is a "Professional" module that adds some features :
- stream recording that saves the stream as .ts file before send it to the designated IP
- YUV level legalizer (in order to ensure that the video level is kept into the appropriaterange)
- encryption support for video and audio (the decryption can be made only by using our software)
- possibility to set the sampling rate as 4:2:2
- possibility to work with a BlackMagic VideoHub device over the network for choosing the input